Category: Private Island
“ISLE DE CAILLE”
*It is located off the North shores of the town of Sauteurs, St. Patrick in the state of Grenada, West Indies. Sauteurs is situated one hour ride from the capital city, St. George’s. By boat the ride to the island is 15 – 20 minutes.
Isle De Caille is a one person Grenadian Ownership. Situated 10 – 15 minutes by light aero-plane or helicopter ride from Point Saline International Airport, St. George’s. Grenada. It posses the magnificent White sand beaches, which rivals that of any as can be found in the Caribbean.
Development concept envisioned by the owner is a resort model in the style of Mustique Island, Palm Island, and Petite St. Vincent (St. Vincent, Grenadines). Development could include Resort Hotel/s, possibly Casino, Private Villas, Marina etc.
The Island Features:
- Land for airstrip for light aeroplanes and helicopter pad
- Four (4) already constructed modern, unoccupied private residences with spacious outdoor balconies with ocean view. (need some repairs)
- All types of tropical fruit bearing.
- Fertile soil for planting fruits and vegetables crops for resort population consumption.
- Nearby commercial fishing grounds
- An existing small jetty
- Flat and hilly lands lure oriented guest interest to beach and nature
- Major infrastructure requirements need to be addressed; solutions for water and electricity have been identified. Solutions for other infrastructure support are at varying stages of identification and planning.
- Telephone service is in place
- Eco Friendly
- room for development
- Topography - Gentle Sloping
- Wooded Area Quiet Area No neighbours in the back
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App